Your affiliation as a member empowers us to advance the objectives of the Society.
- Individual Members shall be a professional member of any of the disciplines involved in dialysis access (medical professionals, nursing, allied health). Admission to membership shall be decided by the Membership Committee.
- Individual Members are entitled to access to all online training and educational materials of the Society as well as discounted conference and course fees for all events organized by the Society.
- Individual Members are encouraged to contribute to online sharing of clinical experiences on the Society’s website, and participate in clinical research studies initiated by the Society.
- Individual Members are required to pay a yearly membership fee (free for July 2018 – June 2019).
- Each Individual Member shall be entitled to hold office and vote.